Viaduktstr. 42, 4002 Basle

Move within Switzerland

If you move into a new home in Switzerland, this can affect the right to family allowances, the amount of the disablement allowance (when moving into a nursing home) and supplementary benefits.

Notify your compensation office of the new address if any of the following points apply to you:

  • I receive family allowances (employees: notification via the employer; self-employed persons: notification directly to the compensation office)
  • I receive a DI daily cash benefit
  • I receive an old-age, invalidity, widows', widowers' or orphans' pension
  • I receive a disablement allowance
  • I receive supplementary benefits
  • I pay contributions as a non-working person
  • I am self-employed
Please don't forget to also report any change in payment details.

Your are here:

Home   Living situations   Move within Switzerland